• Provide full description in German, summary for approval purposes:
• Provides installation, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and calibration services on site at customer locations on electromechanical laboratory instruments
• Resolves customer problems and answers questions
• Trains customer staff in operating equipment
• Reporting and record keeping that supports maintenance operations
• Daily travel required
• Works independently, with little daily supervision or oversite
This position will be servicing our Rhein-Main area customers. Our ideal candidate would live within these areas and poses the following skills:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent from college or vocational technical school electrical and mechanical training; and five years related technology support experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience reading and deciphering schematics.
• Demonstrated mathematical aptitude involving practical algebraic and statistical problems.
• Proficient with MS office, windows, and capable of navigating through systems and applications.
• Valid driver's license required and may require a valid passport.
• Previous job experience that requires extensive travel between work locations and remote sites and adherence to a company’s travel policy guidelines.
• Past work experience working with high voltage equipment and electrical devices.
• Previous work experience within fast-paced, multi task work environments.
• Past work related experiences must demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot and solve problems within technical expertise.
• Capable of performing as a decision maker making independent decision within policies and procedures and standard guidelines around defined scope of responsibility.
• Communication skills are technically oriented requiring collaboration and focus on problem solving to meet client needs