1. Technical Service Technician will maintain, calibrate and repair systems located at our client’s facilities.
2. Performing maintenance on the customer's facilities
3. Carrying out repairs to customer facilities
4. Customer Support for service questions ("hotline")
5. Support for installations of plants (domestic and foreign) – partly in multi-week use
6. Programming (PLC)
7. Careful inventory management of the warehouse 9003 (service vehicle)
8. Ensure that all organization instructions and regulations of the company are complied with
9. Creating maintenance offers and acquiring new maintenance contracts
10. Documentation of the maintenance performed
11. Creation of offers for repairs and modifications of existing plants and their implementation
12. Introducing new products to customers
13. Appointment arrangements with customers
14. Support for assembly, where necessary
15. Transporting equipment or components to the customer
16. Commissioning of plants
17. Equipment Dismantling
18. Inspection and (technical) acceptance of control cabinets,
19. Transfer of tasks with project character and management of projects
Experience with SIMATIC software, Expertise to control crane systems / lifting equipment
Bachelor's degree or equivalent from college or vocational technical school electrical and mechanical training; and five years related technology support experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience reading and deciphering schematics.
• Demonstrated mathematical aptitude involving practical algebraic and statistical problems.
• Proficient with MS office, windows, and capable of navigating through systems and applications.
• Valid driver's license required and may require a valid passport.
• Previous job experience that requires extensive travel between work locations and remote sites and adherence to a company’s travel policy guidelines.
• Past work experience working with high voltage equipment and electrical devices.
• Previous work experience within fast-paced, multi task work environments.
• Past work related experiences must demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot and solve problems within technical expertise.
• Capable of performing as a decision maker making independent decision within policies and procedures and standard guidelines around defined scope of responsibility.
• Communication skills are technically oriented requiring collaboration and focus on problem solving to meet client needs