- Partner with project leaders, global sales and operations to prepare technical cost models and quotations for large projects related to solar simulation and crash testing
- Preparation of cost budgets for complex systems used for financial analysis of large projects
- Layout and maintenance of quotation text modules (graphics, descriptions, etc.)
- Determines key cost related factors required to prepare cost calculations
- Key factory contact for global sales team
Bachelor’s degree, mechanical/electrical engineering preferred along with 5+ years of related experience. Preferred experience with capital equipment within the industrial / R&D environment, testing equipment experience preferred.
Professional that is high energy, results oriented, hard driving with ability to establish rapport with others. Strong time management skills, goal oriented and self-motivating.
Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills; proficiency with English and German languages is preferred. Experience with MRP systems, preferably Exact Globe.