Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Builds trust-based, collaborative relationships with managers and employee groups.
• Supports activities associated with the performance management process (goal setting, annual reviews, development planning) to ensure utilization of tools by management to achieve business results.
• Provides employee relations support to employees and managers, including performance management and investigation of issues as needed.
• Supports management of FMLA, Leaves of Absence, and accommodation requests
• Partners with managers on recruiting initiatives and offers: posts positions, sources talent, conducts interviews, prepares offer letters
• Partners with HR team on diversity and inclusion efforts with an emphasis on attracting and retaining diverse talent.
• Onboards new hires and conducts Orientation or Pleasanton location
• Supports employee engagement activities and events in partnership with the site Culture Club
• Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources, such as SuccessFactors, ADP, and exit interviews
• Analyzes data to identify trends and track progress for HR focus areas such as recruiting, attrition, and training compliance.
Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
At least 2 years of previous HR experience, preferably in the technology sector
Ability to deal with complex and sensitive issues with complete confidentiality
Experience in managing a range of diverse stakeholders in a fast paced, global environment
Pragmatic personality who thinks about processes and knows the ins and outs of HR operations
A decisive thinker who makes decisions based on sound business and employment law knowledge.
Experience with HR tools and systems such as PeopleFluent and SuccessFactors is beneficial.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.