• Develops and implements HR programs that address and solve business problems and directly contribute to major long-term business objectives
• Accountable for performance management for Warrendale, PA location. Coaches managers in performance management including addressing performance issues, rewarding superior performance, and communicating performance expectations to employees, developing succession plans, and employee development
• Designs, directs, and manages process of organization development for site that addresses issues such as succession planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention, organization design, and change management.
• Manages the talent acquisition process and recommends improvements to onboarding process to enhance employee experience
• Proactively seeks out training opportunities and makes recommendations to management; Partners with Managers to drive employee training and development programs.
• Drives a culture of recognition and employee appreciation
• Ensures company compliance with all existing governmental and labor legal and government reporting requirements including any related to the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), the Family and Medical Leave Act, Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), the Department of Labor, worker compensation, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and so forth.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or human resources required, and graduate degree highly desired. PHR/SPHR certification desired.
• 5+ years of experience in human resources with increasing responsibility driving business outcome with strong organizational development skills, knowledge and tools.
• Previous HR experience in a manufacturing setting strongly preferred
• Strong relationship-building skills, results and team orientation, and a commitment to the highest level of integrity are required to be successful in the role.
• Experience with DL wage and salary administration and structures.
• Experience with HRIS systems, HR recordkeeping and regulatory compliance, employee benefit plans, COBRA administration, employee safety and health administration, OSHA, and worker’s compensation claims.
• Must have experience with and passion for full-cycle recruiting and sourcing; understanding of all selection methods and techniques; and proficiency using job boards and other social media to attract talent.
• Employee relations experience, including employee opinion surveys, identifying and resolving workplace issues and investigating employee complaints desired
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.