Since 1959, MossRehab has provided our patients with a breadth of expertise unrivaled in the region. Superior clinical expertise, nationally recognized rehabilitation specialists, unsurpassed diagnostic capabilities, a passion for advocacy, a patient centered team philosophy and a quest for continuous improvement. These are the qualities that have earned MossRehab its outstanding reputation at the local, regional and national levels and enable us to attract and retain highly motivated, gifted rehabilitation professionals. In fact, U.S. News & World Reports has consistently ranked us among the nation’s best rehabilitation facilities. We were also named one of the best employers in the Philadelphia area this year, come find out why! Einstein Healthcare Network promotes wellness. Research has shown that smoking is dangerous to the health of smokers and to others. Einstein campuses are Tobacco and Smoke Free.
In this role you be responsible for:
If you possess the following, please apply:
- Performing the evaluation and treatment of patients/residents upon referral to relieve pain, prevent disability, develop and improve skills and restore function
- Developing and enhancing physical therapy services, educational programs and/or research within the practice of physical therapy, a department or program, or Einstein.
- Work on any of our programs including inpatient Stroke, MDR, Spinal Cord Injury, Neurological, Amputee, Orthopedic, Joint replacements, Brain Injury, Sub-acute, and Long Term Care patients as well in Outpatients, Day Program, and Day Hospital
- Be willing to rotate to all programs within the network
- Graduate of an APTA approved program in physical therapy required
- Pennsylvania licensure or eligibility required
- A minimum of 1 year previous experience is required
- CPR certification required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.