What are we made of? Some would say the very best healthcare professionals. Others would say our excellence and ability to create new treatments and technologies. And while that's all true, we are more. We are made of a belief that care should never be delivered without compassion. That treating patients is our job but treating people is our difference. At Einstein, we are more than medicine. That's what we're made of.
Are you ready to join the team that's more than medicine?
Einstein provides the largest array of mental health services in the Philadelphia area. Treatment options range from inpatient to outpatient, long term care and crisis response. Our inpatient units are separated into adult general and geriatric patients. We believe in identifying individual strengths and interests to support recovery. Come join our mental and behavioral health treatment team today!
Einstein is currently offering a $5,000 commitment bonus for Registered Nurses who are hired into a full time or part time position in our Residential Facility.
The Long Term Structured Residence (LTSR) is a 36 bed facility that provides long term care to adult patients with chronic mental illness in a restraint-free residence.
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses to join the LTSR nursing team!
In this role you will:
If you possess the following qualifications, please apply immediately:
- Participate in identification and resolution of nursing practice and unit problems
- Work as part of an interdisciplinary care team to plan and provide nursing care to patients diagnosed with chronic mental illness
Einstein Healthcare Network is a private, not for profit organization with several major facilities and many outpatient centers. Our primary mission is to provide compassionate, high quality healthcare to the greater Philadelphia region. Einstein Healthcare Network promotes wellness. Research has shown that smoking is dangerous to the health of smokers and to others. Einstein campuses are Tobacco and Smoke Free.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing required
- Current Pennsylvania RN license, active and in good standing is required
- CPR certification through the American Heart Association required
- Graduate of state approved nursing curriculum required
- At least one year Previous psychiatric nursing experience required and charge experience is preferred
- Successful completion of a skills based test required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.