The Long Term Structured Residence (LTSR) is a 36 bed facility that provides long term care to adult patients with chronic mental illness in a restraint-free residence.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Promoting independent living skills including assistance with securing and managing entitlements, daily/weekly/monthly budgeting of finances, and community integration. Assistance with community outings related to medical and financial issues
- Functioning as part of a Multi-disciplinary team with particular emphasis on social service needs. Providing liaison services with case managers, peer specialists, representative payees, court, and family members
- Participating in formulating and implementing treatment plans, which include recommendations for resident's involvement in available programming, budgeting, and community integration
- Working with the residents on managing their financial issues, going to mental health court, managing entitlements (i.e. Social Security)
- Providing service to the following age population(s): adult/older adult, in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served
If you possess the following qualifications, please apply immediately:
- BA/BS in Psychology/social work/human services required
- Combination of experience and training commensurate with his/her assigned task required
- CPR certification through the American Heart Association required
- One year of related experience and/or internships required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.