Einstein Medical Center Montgomery is a medical destination providing many new healthcare services and resources previously unavailable in the area including advanced medical and surgical care, diagnostic testing services, a neonatal intensive care unit, and 24 hour emergency care. Located on 87 acres along Germantown Pike in East Norriton, PA, Einstein Medical Center Montgomery brings the exceptional experience of Einstein Healthcare Network to residents of central Montgomery County. Einstein Healthcare Network promotes wellness. Research has shown that smoking is dangerous to the health of smokers and to others. Einstein campuses are Tobacco and Smoke Free.
In this role you will be responsible for:
If you possess the following qualifications, please apply immediately:
- Providing quality, patient-centered care to patients in Pre-admission testing in collaboration with and under the direction of the Chief of Anesthesia at EMCM or designee
- This position requires providing service to the following age population(s): toddler to frail elderly in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served
- Successful completion of an accredited PA/NP program required
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Training and experience commensurate with the expectations of the Chairman of the Department of Anesthesia
- Experience in inpatient anesthesiology, and experience performing H & Ps, reviewing and acting on test results, and coordinating care with clinical colleagues preferred
- Current Pennsylvania RN License required
- Current certification as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant required
- Employment is contingent upon being granted adjunct professional clinical privileges by the EMC Board of Trustees
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.