What are we made of? Some would say the very best healthcare professionals. Others would say our excellence and ability to create new treatments and technologies. And while that's all true, we are more. We are made of a belief that care should never be delivered without compassion. That treating patients is our job but treating people is our difference. At Einstein, we are more than medicine. That's what we're made of.
Are you ready to join the team that's more than medicine?
Einstein's Cardiology Department has received a Gold Seal of Approval by the Joint Commission and has Top Docs as rated by Philadelphia Magazine. Our Cath Lab operates four labs including one Hybrid Lab and completes over 300 cutting edge procedures a month using laser equipment. Our door to balloon time is the fastest in Philadelphia. Wouldn't you want to be a part of this fast paced, award winning team?
Einstein is currently offering a $10,000 sign on bonus for Registered Nurses in our Cardiac Catheterization Lab with at least one year of Cath Lab experience who are hired into a full time position.
Responsibilities of this position include:
If you possess the following, please apply:
- Participates in development and evaluation of nursing practices provided in the clinical setting and the overall function of the clinical area.
- This includes planning and provision of comprehensive nursing care to a specific group of patients and delivery of medical regimens prescribed for those patients by a licensed physician, and participation in the identification and resolution of nursing practice and unit problems.
- This position requires providing service to the following age populations- adult to frail elderly - in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served.
Einstein Healthcare Network is a private, not for profit organization with several major facilities and many outpatient centers. Our primary mission is to provide compassionate, high quality healthcare to the greater Philadelphia region. Einstein Healthcare Network promotes wellness. Research has shown that smoking is dangerous to the health of smokers and to others. Einstein campuses are Tobacco and Smoke Free.
- Graduate of a state approved school of professional nursing and /or college is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing required
- Experienced candidates will be considered with a commitment to enroll in a BSN program
- Current Pennsylvania RN license, active and in good standing is required
- CPR certification through the American Heart Association required
- ACLS required
- 1 - 3 years of Hospital RN experience is required
- Critical care experience preferred
- Cath Lab experienced preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.