Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
This role is a part of our OPF – Development Team. Develop core versions of software applications for sale to external clients. Identifies client purchasing requirements and technical specifications through Product Management and/or client representatives. Interacts with engineering groups to assist in design changes to equipment and/or software. Trains and communicates with clients on systems application.
What you will be doing: -
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Spring, Hibernate, J2Ee, Core Java, Rest Web Services, Continuous Integration, Web Technologies Agile.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- You work location would be based at Noida Sec, 126.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- Should have 6 months training experience in Java.
- Excellent knowledge of Core Java and Spring.
- Candidate should have working knowledge on web services.
- Should have worked in distributed agile model and continuous integration.
- Should have knowledge on designing and implementation of REST Web services
- Strong experience with REST API and web services.
- Should be efficient with Java J2EE and related technologies.
- Excellent Communication is a must.
- Excellent academic records(Minimum 60% marks throughout)
- Only 2018 pass out candidates will be considered(Only B. Tech and MCA Passouts).
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Must be able to analyze business issues and technical problems independently and come up with smart,logical solutions.
- Strong problem-solving capability
- Experienced in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees and clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization.
- Good Team Player.
Added bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of FIS’ products and services
- Knowledge of the business goals, objectives and business operations for the appropriate FIS organization
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Knowledge of basic financial analysis principles and ratios
What we offer you
Valuable internal opportunities to showcase your talent on Fine Arts/Sports/Fitness etc
- An exciting opportunity be a part of World’s Leading FinTech Product MNC
- To be a part of vibrant team and to build up a career on core banking/payments domain
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits including GHMI/ Hospitalization coverage for employee and direct dependents
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here and here
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability