This position effectively coordinates the process, documentation and facilitate closing loans consistent with credit approval and compliance with legal requirements while in accordance with Compeer Financial policies and procedures. This individual must present a professional image to the client and provide service which exceeds client expectations. In addition, this individual works closely with other team members to service all aspects of client relationships.
- Works closely with internal and external clients to set up, organize, verify and close mortgage loans, short-term loans and large transactions for all business units servicing Compeer Financial clients.
- Responsible for ensuring legal and title compliance with lending laws while in accordance with Compeer Financial policies and procedures.
- Understanding of loan approval process and requirements, knowledge of personal property security documents and coordination of closings. Drafts supplemental loan closing documents, knowledge of real estate documents and understanding of various loan transactions. Coordination of on site and off site closings.
- Work closely with the Financial Officer to service all aspects of the client relationships within territory and assist team members with transactions and loan servicing.
- Exceed client expectations by providing first-level client service, determine client needs, and meet those needs to the extent of delegated authority.
Minimum Qualifications & Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Associate’s degree in accounting, business administration, legal, agriculture or related field or combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job.
- 2 or more years of banking, loan processing, or other related work experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Experience and ability to work with a wide variety of internal and external clients providing effective interpersonal communication and team skills.
- Skill in processing complex, detailed information in an accurate and thorough manner.
- Solid working knowledge of loan approval process and requirements, personal property security documents and coordination of closings, real estate, legal, banking, security requirements and title insurance is preferred.
- Working knowledge of legal descriptions and collateral documents to gather appropriate information for document preparation.
- Skill in utilizing Word, Excel, and Outlook to increase efficiency and/or effectiveness.
On July 1, 2017 AgStar Financial Services, Badgerland Financial and 1st Farm Credit Services joined together as Compeer Financial, strengthening our commitment to the agricultural community.
Compeer Financial, headquartered in Sun Prairie, WI, exists to champion the hopes and dreams of rural America like never before. If you are interested in empowering those in agriculture and rural communities to achieve their goals and expand their possibilities, we invite you to learn more about our organization. We are looking for innovative, dynamic and collaborative team members to join our team.
We offer great benefits including:
- Competitive base salary
- Health insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- 401k (3% Compeer contribution & up to an additional 6% match)
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Educational assistance
- Training and development programs
Qualified candidates please apply online at www.compeer.com/careers.
Compeer Financial is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.