The Kasper Group is an apparel industry leader, offering women wardrobe solutions for their wear-to-work and special occasion dressing needs. Driven by excellence and exceptional talent, The Kasper Group has remained a forerunner in fashion for over 30 years. We are committed to delivering iconic brands (Kasper, Anne Klein, LeSuit), relevant fashions and trusted, quality products to our consumers. So be a part of the exceptional talent! We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Sales Intern. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Helping to support the sales team.
- Working on style out needs for key national customers.
- Aid in the preparation of key presentations.
- Operating and developing the use of various sales and sales management support tools
- Creating and maintaining the weekly sales tracking report for top customers.
- Coordinating the division’s shoe shows, pre-lines and customer summits as needed. Including but not limited to schedules, sampling flow, the distribution of samples, and attendance.
- Managing the preparation, logistics and planning of sales meetings.
- Interface with Production and Design as directed by Account Executives
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent analytical skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.