The Kasper Group is currently looking for a Design Assistant. This role will support the administrative requirements of the design team based on fashion trends, price points and the brand identity. The basic responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Sketching in illustrator
- Trim development & make comments
- Create proposal charts and design sheets
- Sourcing and ordering fabric and trims
- Work with samplemakers on showroom samples
- File and organize trims, artwork, etc
- Flat sketch
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associate degree or BA in related Science
- Minimum 2 years experience in related environment
- Proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Able to flat sketch
- Must be very organized and detail oriented
- Great time management and ability to multi-task
An EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.