The Kasper Group is an apparel industry leader, offering women wardrobe solutions for their wear-to-work and special occasion dressing needs. Driven by excellence and exceptional talent, The Kasper Group has remained a forerunner in fashion for over 30 years. We are committed to delivering iconic brands (Kasper, Anne Klein, LeSuit), relevant fashions and trusted, quality products to our consumers. So be a part of the exceptional talent! We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Financial Analyst. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Publish weekly reports, utilized by sales departments
- Assist with forecast and budget related deliverables
- Special projects and ad hoc analysis
- Update weekly forecast model and analyze weekly sales and margin variances
- Run financial reports out of SAP for weekly forecasts amd month-end close
- Analyze profitability by brand and investigate any abnormalities
- Analyze accounts receivable reserve
- Update expenses and investigate trends and variances
- Prepare all schedules for monthly forecasts
- Accuracy of reporting
- Achieving deadlines
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 2-3 years of financial and operational experience preferred.
- Must be proficient in MS Office, expert in Excel (model, pivot tables, vlookups)
- Strong analytical skills
- Deadline driven
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.