One Jeanswear Group designs, markets, produces, and distributes a distinguished portfolio of branded and private label Jeanswear brands throughout North America. We work with retailers in every tier of distribution, seamlessly adapting to the dynamic retail landscape to reach our widespread consumer base. Our focus is on achieving long-term growth by delivering the most innovative product and brand strategies in the market.
One Jeanswear Group has a great opportunity for an Account Service Coordinator. This role will maintain and oversee all aspects of customer order files to ensure accuracy on a daily basis. The Account Services Coordinator serves as a liaison between customer service, merchandising, sales, and distribution. This position has direct communication with retail customers. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Indirect impact - strictly follows established business guidelines of processes set by customer service management team. Resolves most problems without management's involvement but should know when to involve management.
- Works closely w/sales, distribution, production and external customers (not all depends on division's preference) to field questions regarding order status.
- Process varies by customer; already established by customer.
- Daily challenges - didn't receive order, order discrepancy, research for customer, charge back research and shipping information.
- Provides customer service support to internal sales reps and sales managers.
- Communicates to warehouse managers to resolve problems and give direction.
- Very limited contact with external customers.
- Occasionally responsible for training new associates (CSR's) assist new management in learning/understanding accounts and processes.
- Expected to maintain strong teamwork and to support co-workers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 1 - 2 years wholesale customer service experience
- EDI experience
- Excel, Microsoft Office packages (email/ word)
- SAP preferred
- EDI experience
- Wholesale Apparel, experience preferred
We are an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicant swill receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.