Berry Global Berry Global, headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is committed to its mission of ‘Always Advancing to Protect What’s Important.’ With $7.9B in revenue for fiscal 2018, Berry is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Berry operates over 130 manufacturing facilities worldwide and employs over 24,000 individuals.
At Berry, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and services we provide. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion. At Berry, we are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our values of partnerships, excellence, growth, and safety. To learn more about Berry, visit berryglobal.com
The Plant Engineering Manager will manage the optimization of the plant equipment and process flow within the facility. Must interface daily with operations to identify/resolve problems, implement solutions including diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving equipment issues. Ensuring safety and quality are embedded in best practices which will be used for reliable, repeatable outputs. Manages all major capital improvement projects.
- Address mechanical, operational, and technical downtime issues within department
- Establish formula calculations for customer orders
- Identify capabilities of manufacturing equipment
- Fill in for the Maintenance Manager
- Maintain and improve production throughput
- A four-year Engineering degree is preferred, or equivalent and applicable work-related experience
- Experience in manufacturing preferred