The incumbent of this position is the primary customer contact for all questions, concerns and issues. Through working with all the functional areas of the corporation, the incumbent will ensure that all customer requirements are met or exceeded, while meeting the Company’s goals and objectives. The incumbent is responsible for ensuring customer orders are processed accurately and in a timely manner, as well as monitoring customer order patterns and service levels, taking action to implement improvement as needed. This team player will partner with Sales and other functional entities throughout the Company in order to foster and grow relationships with key accounts.
Primary Job Functions
- Monitor customer order patterns and track service metrics, 20%
- Follow up on price quotes, sample order complaints and customer inquiries, 25%
- Lead and participate in cross functional projects that result in process improvement for customer and our business, 15%
- Process orders, 20%
- Other duties as assigned, 5%
- Number of CIOs (Customer Improvement Opportunities), 25%
- Metrics, i.e., SPT, STR & Metrics generated, 20%
- Weekly Reports, 20%
- Abandoned calls and Que time, 10%
- 360° feedback, 10%
- Number of projects initiated and/or key player in, 10%
- Supervisor observations, 10%
Other Job & Conduct Expectations
- Abide by all company policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook
- Safety is number one priority - both the safety of the incumbent and co-workers. At all times incumbent is expected to act in accordance with the Company’s published safety policies and procedures.
- Arrive promptly for work and maintain an acceptable level of attendance.
- Housekeeping as it relates to the orderliness of personal work space and common office areas is required to be maintained at all times by the incumbent.
- Teamwork is essential to this position. Incumbent must at all times exercise excellent communication skills and interpersonal behavior in order to produce the highest level of customer satisfaction possible. This applies to both employees (internal) and external customers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.