Housekeeping/Environmental Services Supervisor, Full-Time job, Days, Albuquerque, NM
We are looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor to join our Environmental Services team in Albuquerque, NM.
This full-time job is located at Lovelace Medical Center. An acute care hospital providing comprehensive care, including around-the-clock emergency care, surgical services, non-invasive robotic spine surgery, cardiology, stroke care, radiology and oncology services, including the state’s only Gamma Knife Center for non-invasive radiologic brain surgery.
Housekeeping/Environmental Services Supervisor Job Responsibilities:
- Assists the Director with managing the daily activities and operations for assigned area to include hiring, training, evaluating and supervising personnel.
- The Housekeeping Supervisor supervises and coordinates the activities of the environmental services personnel, preparing work schedules, assigning and coordinating personnel activities, and evaluating work performance.
- Maintain established policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program, safety, environmental and infection control standards.
Housekeeping Supervisor Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Three (3) years of related housekeeping experience of which one (1) must have been in a supervisory capacity
- Desired: Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to read, write and speak English and Spanish
- Ability to lead work teams
- Ability to compose letters and memorandums
- Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work, 2017 and 2018
- Midas+ Platinum Quality Award, 2016
- Truven Top 15 Health System, 2016
- Recognized by Healthgrades for quality achievements in best specialty, cardiac, orthopedics, neurosciences, pulmonary, vascular and gastrointestinal categories.
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
To be immediately considered for the Housekeeping Supervisor job, or for further questions, please contact Hannah @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.