Physical Therapist/PT- Outpatient, Full-Time, Albuquerque
We are looking for a Physical Therapist to join our Outpatient team in Albuquerque, NM. This full-time job is at Lovelace Women’s Hospital, the first and only hospital in New Mexico dedicated to women’s health. We offer a 53-bed advanced neonatal intensive care unit, a natural birthing center, an award-winning breast care center and the first robotic surgery program in the state recognized as a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation.
Physical Therapist Job Responsibilities and Duties:
The Physical Therapist is responsible for organizing and conducting medically prescribed physical therapy treatment to individuals with developmental, physical, cognitive and/or emotional impairments, disabilities and/or handicaps to assist in reaching optimal function within their physical limitations.
- Performs physical therapy assessment procedures utilizing techniques consistent with the patient's diagnosis.
- Develops individualized treatment plan based on evaluation findings.
- Provides detailed and concise documentation of evaluation, treatment, interim reports, and discharge evaluations within departmental timelines.
- Provides all necessary documentation required for on-going patient care.
Physical Therapist Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's of Science Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited institution
- Desired: Master's Degree or Doctorate in Physical Therapy
- No directly related experience needed, one (1) year related experience desired
- Therapist with a focus in treatment of orthopedic patients preferred
- Current Licensure or licensure eligible in Physical Therapy in State of NM
- Current CPR
- Ability to communicate effectively and finish tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to follow oral and written instruction and established procedures
Why Lovelace Women's Hospital?
- Robotic surgery program named a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation
- Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Breast Centers since 2015
- 2016-2018 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety
- Named to Modern Healthcare’s 100 Best Places to work 2008 - 2017
To be immediately considered for this Physical Therapist job, or further questions, contact Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.