Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist- Cardiac Cath Lab- Full Time, Variable Hours, Roswell, NM
We are looking for a Cardiovascular (CV) Invasive Specialist to join our Cardiac Cath Lab team in Roswell, NM. This full-time job is located at Lovelace Regional Hospital. We provide 24/7 emergency services, intensive care, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, surgical services and birthing services for Roswell and the surrounding community. Lovelace’s presence in Roswell also includes a primary and specialty care clinic to allow us to better serve the residents of southeast New Mexico.
Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist Responsibilities and Duties:
Performs technical and patient care functions during diagnostic and interventional procedures in the Cardiovascular and Electrophysiology labs.
Evaluates patient’s response to diagnostic or interventional maneuvers and medications during CCL procedures.
Sets up and operates ancillary procedural equipment as required.
Monitors and maintains equipment.
May serve in the role of charge or lead.
Expected to adhere to policies, procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum: Associates degree in either nursing or radiology, or a graduate of an allied health accredited program including EMT's, Paramedics, or Respiratory Therapist.
- One (1) year of previous job related experience. Clinical educational experience may be substituted for work experience.
- Radiologic Technologist Certificate (RT), EMT, Paramedic or Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
- Desired: Advanced credentialing in cardiovascular and electrophysiology is strongly recommended. RCIS, RCES, RCVT, ARRT (RT(R)), CV, CI, or VI
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Communicates effectively both orally and written
- Basic computer knowledge
- Knowledge of cardiovascular anatomy and physiology necessary
- Ability to problem solve
Why Lovelace Regional Hospital, Roswell?
- DNV Accredited
Named to Becker’s Hospital Review’s list of 100 Hospital with Great Neurosurgery and Spine Programs
Truven Health Analytics named Lovelace Health System among the top 20 percent of health systems in the country, and is the only health system recognized for this honor in New Mexico
Named one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Hospital Review
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.