RN, Case Manager, Med Surg, Full-Time job, Days, Albuquerque, NM
We are looking for an RN Case Manager to join our Case Management- Med Surg team in Albuquerque, NM
This full time job is located at Lovelace Women’s Hospital, the first and only hospital in New Mexico dedicated to women’s health, offers a 53-bed advanced neonatal intensive care unit, a natural birthing center, an award-winning breast care center and the first robotic surgery program in the state recognized as a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation.
RN, Case Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Assesses, plans, implements, monitors, and evaluates options and services required to meet an individual’s health needs by utilizing a collaborative process and by using communication and available resources to promote quality, cost effective outcomes.
- Assists in identifying the appropriate level of care, appropriate providers and facilities to ensure a timely and cost effective manner in obtaining optimum value for both the client and the reimbursement source.
RN, Case Manager Education and Experience Requirements:
- Clinical background with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience or combination of ADN and experience in health related field.
- Desired: Certified Case Manager
- One (1) year of previous job related experience in a acute care environment
- Valid LSW for Hospital, and or valid NM or multi-state RN.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and consistency
- Must be able to function independently and manage own time and work tasks
- Working knowledge of HMO’s, PPO’s, Medicare, Medicaid, and insurance plans
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Robotic surgery program named a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation
- Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Breast Centers since 2015
- 2016-2018 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety
- Named to Modern Healthcare’s 100 Best Places to work since 2008
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.