Registered Nurse/RN: Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Part-time job, Days
Lovelace Women’s Hospital is hiring a Registered Nurse/RN: ICU - PT Days
The Registered Nurse is responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge. The RN may serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
Registered Nurse/RN Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associate’s Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Desired: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- One (1) year experience preferred
- Valid NM RN License or valid multi-state compact license
- Current BLS: ACLS and PALS may be required for Unit
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality
- Management skills; strong organization and problem solving skills
- Works well in a team setting; communicates effectively both orally and in writing
You’re going to LOVE Lovelace!
Lovelace Women’s Hospital, the first and only hospital in New Mexico dedicated to women’s health, offers a 53-bed advanced neonatal intensive care unit, a natural birthing center, an award-winning breast care center and the first robotic surgery program in the state recognized as a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation.
Why Lovelace Women's Hospital?
- Robotic surgery program named a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation
- Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Breast Centers since 2015
- 2016-2018 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety
- Named to Modern Healthcare’s 100 Best Places to work 2008-2017
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.