Ardent Health Services invests in people, technology, facilities and communities, producing high-quality care and extraordinary results. Based in Nashville, Tennessee, Ardent’s subsidiaries own and operate 31 hospitals in seven states with more than 25,000 employees including 1,150 employed providers. Ardent facilities exceed national averages in Overall Hospital Quality Star Rating as ranked by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services; 89 percent of its hospitals received a three-star rating or above in comparison with 73 percent of all hospitals ranked. Five of the company's hospitals were recognized by Modern Healthcare as "Best Places to Work" in 2018 - the eleventh consecutive year an Ardent facility made this list. Ardent's corporate office was named "Top Work Places" for Nashville based companies in 2017 and 2018.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Marketing Team as a Drupal Web Developer.
Do you have a strong desire to help people through digital assets and a have a customer experience first mentality? Are you passionate about creating websites with clean layouts and user-friendly interfaces that are also visually appealing?
The primary job responsibility for the Web Developer position is to provide programming and functionality for a variety of websites, landing pages, intranets and web-based applications. You will be challenged on a daily basis to solve problems in new and creative ways.
A successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in building Drupal websites. The ideal candidate will also have developed online applications in a LAMP environment. You should be comfortable working with other team members including being willing to share your opinions, accept critiques and to present technical solutions to business needs.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience working with Drupal CMS including advanced site-building ability such as installing modules, creating views, content types, etc.
- Experience with Drupal theming a plus
- Ability to translate business requirements into systems design
- Experience working with ecommerce sites is a plus
- Knowledge of or willing to learn SEO and HIPAA best practices
- Perform Apache/Linux web server, configuration, virtual hosting, log monitoring and security duties as needed
- Ensure websites are user and cross-browser friendly, as well as meet W3C standards
- Strive to build visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation
- Eager to learn and accept new challenges, great people skills and works well in a team environment
- Responsible attitude, problem solving and multitasking skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or commensurate work experience
- 3+ Years of experience working in a web developer
- 2+ years of experience working with Drupal 7 or 8
- Professional skill level with Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrated excellent analytical, decision-making skills with a willingness to take on big challenges and solve complex problems
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.