You're going to LOVE Lovelace!
Lovelace Medical Group is a multispecialty provider group, which includes clinics, doctors and advanced practice providers in a broad range of specialties and primary care, and provides patients with exceptional health care through the support of Lovelace Health System hospitals and technology.
Lovelace Medical Group is hiring a Population Health Coordinator, RN.
- The patient care coordinator will demonstrate the ability to interpret and convey complex information, using critical thinking skills.
- Will demonstrate effective, professional, tactful and appropriate written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills with patients and family members, medical staff, colleagues, other departments and vendors.
- Will demonstrate effective teaching techniques applying adult learning principles.
- Will be proficient in use of MIDAS, EMR (NextGen), IDX, and population mgt. tools.
- Will be knowledgeable of workplace health and safety guidelines (CDC), physician office practice, patient care medical home requirements, preventive health maintenance, national evidence based guidelines, patient safety, and care coordination activities.
- Will have knowledge of physician office practice, quality improvement, Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) concepts, CPCi program, staff development, and health maintenance Guidelines. Promotes and supports the implementation and monitoring of system policies and guidelines, OSHA regulations, and other state and federal laws or regulations.
- Will be responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care.
- Will Rotate Triage nursing responsibilities
- Minimum: Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Desired: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality; Management skills; strong organization and problem solving skills; works well in a team setting; communicates effectively both orally and in writing.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years related experience.
- Prefer medical / surgical or geriatrics background with at least one year physician office experience (adult / family medicine).
- Quality Improvement, Case Management, Utilization Review, Risk Mgt. /Safety experience a plus.
- Valid NM Nursing license or NM compact license (within 90 days of hire) and BLS; HIRING DEPARTMENT MAY ALSO REQUIRE ACLS and or PALS.
- Clinic named Patient Centered Medical Home by National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2017 Honored for “Deals of the Year” award by Albuquerque Business
- First for acquisition of ABQ Health Partners’ women’s health
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.