Director, Patient Financial Services/Centralized Billing Office, Full-Time, Days
We are looking for a Business Officer Director to join our Patient Financial Services team in Albuquerque, NM.
This full time job is located at Lovelace Shared Services:Organizational support departments for all Lovelace facilities including Coding, Finance, Health Information Management, Revenue Cycle, Marketing, and the Resource Team. We are dedicated to exceeding our customers' expectations in every way.
Business Officer Director Responsibilities:
- Directs, administers and plans the daily business office operations, activities and personnel for assigned area to include but not limited to billing and collecting of patient accounts, preparation of insurance claims and admissions
- Adheres to policies, procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
Business Officer Director Education and Experiences job Requirements:
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in related field of study. Education may be substituted for relevant experience
- Ability to communicate effectively; Ability to direct and manage projects and/or programs; Ability to prepare technical reports; Advanced computer skills
- Five (5) years of related experience of which three (3) years must have been in a supervisory capacity.
As a trusted health care provider for New Mexicans for nearly 100 years, Lovelace Health System (LHS) is comprised of Lovelace Medical Group, New Mexico Heart Institute, Lovelace Women’s Hospital, Lovelace Medical Center, Heart Hospital of New Mexico at Lovelace Medical Center, Lovelace Westside Hospital, Lovelace Regional Hospital and Lovelace UNM Rehabilitation Hospital. Across its 6 hospitals, 24 health care clinics and seven outpatient therapy clinics, LHS offers 606 beds and employs a team of more than 4,200 employees, including nearly 250 health care providers.
Named Top Work place by Albuquerque Journal, 2013, 2014, and 2015
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.