Registered Nurse/RN: Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Full-Time job, Variable Hours
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our ICU unit in Albuqueruqe, NM
This full time job is located at Lovelace Westside Hospital provides care to Albuquerque’s Westside and RioRancho, including the area’s only inpatient pediatric unit, a kid-friendly emergencyroom and senior care emergency room services. Named a Pinwheel Champion by theInstitute for Patient and Family-Centered Care.
Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- The Registered Nurse is responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- The RN may serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
Registered Nurse/RN Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Desired: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- One (1) year experience preferred
- Valid NM RN License or valid multi-state compact license
- Current BLS: ACLS and PALS may be required for Unit
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality
- Management skills; strong organization and problem solving skills
- Works well in a team setting; communicates effectively both orally and in writing
Why Lovelace Westside?
- “A” grade from Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade, 2017
- Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work (2016, 2015, 2014, 2012, 2011, 2008)
- Ranked #17 in the nation among health care providers in 2016
- Lovelace Bariatric accredited as a Level 1 facility under the Bariatric Surgery Center Network Accreditation Program of the American College of Surgeons
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.