PRB Operator, Full-Time, Variable Hours, Albuquerque, NM
We are looking for a PBX Operator to join our PBX team in Albuquerque, NM
This full time job is located at Lovelace Shared Services: Organizational support departments for all Lovelace facilities including Coding, Finance, Health Information Management, Revenue Cycle, Marketing, and the Resource Team. We are dedicated to exceeding our customers' expectations in every way.
PBX Operator Responsibilities:
- The PBX Operator receives and transfer incoming customer call and provides other support services to include but not limited to paging staff, assisting with general information, and providing after hour phone services.
- Adheres to policies, procedures and regulations to ensure patient safety and compliance.
PBX Operator Education and Experiences Job Requirements:
Minimum: High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
Ability to communicate effectively; Ability to work independently; Basic computer skills.
Six (6) months related experience
- Named one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker's Hospital Review
- Named one of the Best Places to Work by Albuquerque Business First
- Named Top Workplace by Albuquerque Journal, 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Named to Modern Healthcare's 100 Best Places to Work five times since 2008
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.