Trainer, Call Center, Full-Time, Days
We are looking for a Trianer to join our Call Center in Albuquerque, NM.
This full time job is located at Lovelace Medical Group is a multispecialty provider group, which includes clinics,doctors and advanced practice providers in a broad range of specialties and primarycare, and provides patients with exceptional health care through the support of Lovelace Health System hospitals and technology.
- Serves as the Lovelace Medical Group and New Mexico Heart Institute Contact Center trainer. Arranges to conduct/ support specialized training.
- Designs, administers and conducts the department specific, annual compliance and on-going training requirements based on course outlines and training curriculum. Conducts training both on-the-job and in classroom settings based on developed training plan
- Designs and implements Lovelace Medical Group and New Mexico Heart Institute Contact Center program plan to include training goals and objectives to meet individual staff needs.
- Observes in appropriate program settings throughout all hours of operation to assess and evaluate staff competency and provide feedback. Develops training program budget and provides to Lovelace Medical Group Director for input into the annual budget.
- Completes new employee education, maintains and updates departments policy and procedure manual, completes on-going Corporate Responsibility and billing compliance training for all admission staff.
- Trainer Education and Experiences job Requirements:
- Minimum: Two (2) years post high school education
- Desired: Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong computer Skills, Word, Excel and healthcare financial software
- Two (2) years healthcare work experience, hospital patient accounting experience to include clinical software. Willing to become EPIC certified within 1 year.
Clinic named Patient Centered Medical Home by National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2017 Honored for “Deals of the Year” award by Albuquerque Business
First for acquisition of ABQ Health Partners’ women’s health
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.