Ultrasound Tech/Sonographer: Ultrasound- PRN job,Variable Hours , Albuquerque, NM
We are looking for a Sonographer to join our Ultrasound team in Albuquerque, NM.
This PRN job is at Lovelace Women’s Hospital, the first and only hospital in New Mexico dedicated to women’s health. We offer a 53-bed advanced neonatal intensive care unit, a natural birthing center, an award-winning breast care center and the first robotic surgery program in the state recognized as a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation.
Sonographer Job Responsibilities:
- Performs routine diagnostic imaging procedures in support of assigned area and as requested by a licensed medical provider.
- Responsible for adhering to policies, procedures and regulations to ensure patient safety.
- May provide clerical support for the assigned department to include, but not limited to: filing, maintaining records, answering phones, scheduling appointments and entering data into computer.
Sonographer Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum: Completion of an Accredited Ultrasound Program and ARDMS Eligible.
- Desired: Associate’s Degree or Bachelor's Degree
- Ultrasound Training
- Basic computer skills; Ability to communicate effectively; Ability to work independently or manager workload
- Desired: One (1) year experiences in the healthcare/hospital environment.
- ARRT (ultrasound) or ARDMS; CPR
- Robotic surgery program named a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation
- Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Breast Centers since 2015
- 2016-2018 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety
- Named to Modern Healthcare’s 100 Best Places to work 2008 - 2017
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
To be immediately considered for this Sonographer job, or further questions, contact Nissi at email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.