Ardent Health Services invests in people, technology, facilities and communities, producing high-quality care and extraordinary results. Based in Nashville, Tennessee, Ardent’s subsidiaries own and operate 30 hospitals in six states with more than 25,000 employees including 1,150 employed providers. Ardent facilities exceed national averages in Overall Hospital Quality Star Rating as ranked by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services; 89 percent of its hospitals received a three-star rating or above in comparison with 73 percent of all hospitals ranked. Twelve of the company's hospitals were recognized by Modern Healthcare as "Best Places to Work" in 2019 – the twelfth consecutive year an Ardent facility made this list. Ardent's corporate office was named "Top Work Places" for Nashville based companies in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Information Security team as an Identity and Access Management Analyst focused on the Epic EHR System.
The Identity and Access Management Analyst will provide user provisioning services to a variety of Ardent Health Services users across a multi-market, multi-facility healthcare organization. Responsibilities include account provisioning, building and maintaining appropriate role-based access control, assisting in security and compliance audits, and assistance with building and maintaining automated provisioning bridges.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform manual account creation, modification, and deletion based on end-user access requests.
- Work across the Corporate Service Desk and AHS markets and facilities to maintain and improve the provision and de-provisioning workflows supporting onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Enter and resolve trouble tickets.
- Work with business units to establish, maintain, and optimize role-based access control across the organization.
- Identify and remove expired, orphaned, or duplicate user accounts.
- Participate in regular AHS or third-party security or compliance audits related to system access.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree or equivalent technical training/experience.
- 2+ years of identity and access management experience required.
- Healthcare application support or similar Healthcare experience is required.
- Epic Security experience and certification is a plus. Ability to pass Epic Security certification with training within 6 months is required.
- Demonstrates the core values of inquisitive, passionate, positive attitude, and team-minded.
- Basic understanding of Identity Management principles and their application across computing platforms.
- IAM Provisioning experience a plus (ProVision, SailPoint, MIM or similar products).
- Prior customer service training or experience a plus.
- Less than 5% travel expected.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.