Physical Therapist/PT- Full Time, Day, Roswell, NM
We are looking for a full-time Physical Therapist/PT to join our Therapy team in Roswell, NM. This position will provide coverage for both inpatient and outpatient. Sign-On Bonus potential for experienced candidates.Physical Therapist Job Responsibilities and Duties:
This full-time job is located at Lovelace Regional Hospital. Lovelace Regional Hospital provides 24/7 emergency services, intensive care, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, surgical services and birthing services for Roswell and the surrounding community. Lovelace’s presence in Roswell also includes a primary and specialty care clinic to allow us to better serve the residents of southeast New Mexico.
- The Physical Therapist is responsible for organizing and conducting medically prescribed physical therapy treatment to individuals with developmental, physical, cognitive and/or emotional impairments, disabilities and/or handicaps to assist in reaching optimal function within their physical limitations.
- Expected to adhere to policies, procedures, and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
Physical Therapist Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum: Bachelor's of Science Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited institution.
- Desired: Master's Degree or Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- Ability to communicate effectively and finish tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions and established procedures.
- Desired: One (1) year related experience.
- Current licensure or licensure eligible in Physical Therapy in State of NM.
- Current CPR Certified
Why Lovelace Regional Hospital, Roswell?
Named to Becker’s Hospital Review’s list of 100 Hospital with Great Neurosurgery and Spine Programs
Truven Health Analytics named Lovelace Health System among the top 20 percent of health systems in the country, and is the only health system recognized for this honor in New Mexico
Named one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Hospital Review
To be immediately considered for this Physical Therapist job, or further questions, contact Melissa at email@example.com.
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.