Registered Nurse, Cath Lab, PRN, Variable Hours
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our Cath Lab team in Albuquerque, NM.
This PRN jon is located at Heart Hospital of New Mexico at Lovelace Medical Center is New Mexico’s only hospital dedicated exclusively to cardiovascular care, including the State’s only facility to do left ventricular aortic device (LVAD) implant, and a cutting-edge hybrid operation room where surgeons can perform advanced surgical services for cardiovascular patients.
Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
Registered Nurse Education and Experiences job Requirements:
- Minimum: Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Desired: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Desired: One (1) year experience
- Valid NM RN License or valid multi-state compact license and BLS; Hiring Manager may also require ACLS and or PALS.
- American Heart Association’s Mission: Lifeline Heart Attack Receiving Center Accreditation
- Chest Pain Center Accreditation by Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
- American College of Cardiology’s NCDR ACTION Registry- GWTG Silver Performance Award
- Hybrid room finalist for NAIOP Awards of Excellence
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.