As the market leader and the most preferred healthcare provider in Amarillo and the Texas Panhandle, BSA works to fulfill the mission of providing quality healthcare in Christian love, service and dignity.
BSA is nationally acclaimed for its excellent quality, outstanding customer service and advanced technology. Its unique employee culture and reputation of excellence makes BSA one of the best places to work in the country.
Essential Duties & Professional Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Serves as marketing strategist for assigned service lines and/or specific system-wide projects.
- Responsible for managing and overseeing marketing strategies to meet measurable business and brand objectives.
- Tracks and maintains reports on return on investment (ROI) for marketing initiatives and projects.
- Communicates and listens effectively with internal and external customers; effectively understands instructions and shares knowledge with fellow team members.
- Writes and edits for a variety of publications including business letters, newsletters, brochures, press releases, fact sheets, print ads, direct mail, web and social media, among others.
- Participates on the web editorial team and works closely with the Ardent Shared Services digital and social media specialists to develop content and ideas for numerous campaigns.
- Produce content – written, video, photo – as needed to complete marketing and communications initiatives.
- Coordinates with service lines for community and healthcare events.
- Provides project status reports and updates to management and team members on a regular basis, as defined by Director.
- Acts as back-up for media relations.
- Takes ownership of assignments and other duties as assigned.
- Social media – Planning, executing, growing and engaging audience.
- Website – Planning, maintaining up-to-date information.
- Video – Concept and shooting.
- Research - Mining and understanding data used for planning and content creation.
- Campaign coordination/project management – Helping to manage, execute and track marketing initiatives.
- Media relations – Drafting press releases, coordinating interviews and events.
- Higher education degree in a related field preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of marketing experience.
- Must exhibit desire to exemplify the BSA culture.
- Good, customer-focused interpersonal and business telephone skills.
- Strong communication skills including:
- Strong English verbal skills.
- Ability to read and understand English language.
- Ability to write accurately, engaging communications across a variety of platforms.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with customers and healthcare professionals at all levels.
- Good organizational and follow-through skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to rapidly changing situations.
- Ability to multi-task constantly and tolerate interruptions.
- Ability to make presentations in groups of 30 or fewer people.
- Ability to coordinate, facilitate and set up meetings.
- Good driving record and ability to drive personal vehicle to healthcare events.
- Ability to accomplish goals, accepts ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and explore opportunities to add value to the organization.
- Ability to work cooperatively with other members of the team to set priorities, help define the scope of the project, meet deadlines and complete projects in a timely manner.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.