You're going to LOVE Lovelace
Lovelace Medical Group is now hiring a Critical Care Physician in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Lovelace Medical Group is a multispecialty provider group, inclusive of clinics, doctors and advanced practice providers in a broad range of specialties and primary care. Lovelace Health systems built the city’s first hospital and since our organization was founded over 100 years ago we have been committed to serving our community and creating the best quality of life possible for the patients we serve. With over 26 locations throughout the state of New Mexico and over 300,000 visits in 2017 alone, we are a growing Medical Group with a bright future ahead of us. As we grow to best serve the needs of our communities we are excited to add a Critical Care provider to our care team!
- Lovelace was identified in Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work 2016 through 2018 deemed a New Mexico Family-Friendly Business Award Gold Level recognition, 2016-2019 and recognized as a Patient-Centered Medical Home among other awards.
- Provide clinical care to patients in accordance with regulations to include but not limited to obtaining patient history, ordering labs, diagnostic studies, and arranging referrals.
- Refer patient to medical specialist or other providers when necessary
- Caring for the critically ill, post-operative thoracic surgical patients in the ICU.
- Responsible for management of complex patient population in collaboration with intensivists and cardiothoracic surgeons.
- Comfortable with procedures including bronchoscopy, central venous access, arterial catheter placement and thoracentesis.
- Communicate effectively with physicians and medical staff in coordinated care.
- Uphold excellent bedside manners and ability to create a great patient experience.
- Ability to explain medical procedures and plan of care to patients.
- Attends departmental meetings and professional training sessions as requested.
- Adherence and knowledge of laws to internal medicine, including HIPPA.
- Completion of an accredited residency or fellowship program.
- Certification Board or board eligible
- Experience with CABG, Valve replacement heart/lung transplant, and ECMO desired.
Why Lovelace Medical Group:
- Nationally competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- Generous Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Free Health and Wellness programs available to all Lovelace employees
- Annual Continuing Medical Education Allowance
- Life insurance options and both short-term and long-term disability programs
- 401K employer match, contribution, and deferred compensation
- Paid time off (PTO)
About Albuquerque, New Mexico
Albuquerque is a charming city rich in culture, creative energy, and some of the best sunrises in the Southwest. A winter ski trip is always within a few hours’ drive and natural hot springs are sprinkled throughout the state. The best part is that the state of New Mexico is a lesser known treasure; with a reasonable cost of living and housing, a variety of cuisine to explore, and traffic mild enough to get across town in 15 minutes. Since 2013 Albuquerque has been mentioned and recognized over 175 times for the climate, culture, cost of living, biking and hiking trails, and best places to live, among other noteworthy mentions.
Physician Recruitment Department Delilah Garcia (505)595-4093
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke-free campuses
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.