Ardent Health Services invests in people, technology, facilities and communities, producing high-quality care and extraordinary results. Based in Nashville, Tennessee, Ardent’s subsidiaries own and operate 30 hospitals in six states with more than 25,000 employees including 1,150 employed providers. Ardent facilities exceed national averages in Overall Hospital Quality Star Rating as ranked by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services; 89 percent of its hospitals received a three-star rating or above in comparison with 73 percent of all hospitals ranked. Five of the company's hospitals were recognized by Modern Healthcare as "Best Places to Work" in 2018 - the eleventh consecutive year an Ardent facility made this list. Ardent's corporate office was named "Top Work Places" for Nashville based companies in 2017 and 2018.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as an Sr. EHR Analyst with a focus on Grand Central.
This position is responsible for in-depth knowledge of assigned Epic System software. This position conducts regular day-to-day communication, reviews software, demonstrates a deeper understanding of business operations, and works with Epic, the Project Team(s), Ardent Health Systems Subject Matter Experts, and end users to tailor the system to fit the organizations needs. This position routinely performs in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with the use of Epic software; is responsible for developing and documenting the internal procedures that will be used in conjunction with Epic applications; and will design, build, test, install and maintain those solutions.
- Work with Application Managers/Directors/etc. and the entire Project Team, to collect, analyze and document business operations and workflow.
- Provide day to day support and direction to team of analysts on the Grand Central team.
- Responsible for leading department activations, projects and other escalated issues related to the Grand Central team.
- Complete all tasks in a timely manner with accurate documentation.
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues and across teams to achieve the completion of tasks.
- Troubleshoot problems and address questions from users, and provide on-call support on a rotating basis.
- Make recommendations, review and test changes, enhancements, and each new release as assigned.
- Ensure the test scripts have been created, reviewed, and updated to reflect proposed workflow solutions.
- Analyze data conversion needs.
- Support the training team by keeping trainers abreast of new functionality and system changes.
- Analyze new functionality in new releases to identify impact.
- Understands interface requirements and considerations to ensure appropriate testing is done to validate workflow from end to end.
- Provide assigned on-site support during go-lives and system upgrades.
- Ensures all quality assurance processes are followed, including change management and testing efforts.
- Actively participate and contribute in meetings.
- Works with the Application Manager/Director in the assessment of projects for scoping and timelines.
- Participate in disaster recovery measures.
- Epic Grand Central certification required (2015 ideally but can be prior version)
- Epic Prelude and Epic Cadence certifications are highly preferred, in combination with Grand Central
- Experience with facility build work
- Experience going through a recent Epic implementation focused on Grand Central
- Strong reporting work bench preferred
- Good communicator
- Team Player
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.