Lead Respiratory Therapist, Full-Time job, Days, Roswell, NM
We are looking for a Lead Respiratory Therapist to join our Respiratory Therapy team in Roswell, NM.
This Full-Time job is located at Lovelace Regional Hospital, which provides 24/7 emergency services, intensive care, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, surgical services and birthing services for Roswell and the surrounding community. Lovelace’s presence in Roswell also includes a primary and specialty care clinic to allow us to better serve the residents of southeast New Mexico.
Lead Registered Respiratory Therapist Responsibilities:
- Provides clinical leadership and promotes quality patient care by training and leading assigned staff.
- Collaborates with the manager and/or director in developing and revising department quality assurance, performance improvement, policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Serves as a department liaison and first line of contact with patients, providers, and staff.
- Coordinates and oversees the safe delivery of complex, non-routine treatments of patients.
- Orients new hires/new staff members in their functional area.
Lead Registered Respiratory Therapist Education and Experience Job Requirements:
- Associates Degree or Diploma from an accredited Respiratory Therapy Program
- Desired: Bachelor’s Degree in related field; Certification in clinical specialty
- One year critical care experience and one (1) year of related supervisory/lead experience in hospital setting.
- Desired: Three (3) year of related experience
- Current NM Respiratory Care License
- BLS, ACLS or National Specialty Certification.
- Desired: AARC Membership; National Specialty Certification.
- Named to Becker’s Hospital Review’s list of 100 Hospital with Great Neurosurgery and Spine Programs
- Truven Health Analytics named Lovelace Health System among the top 20 percent of health systems in the country, and is the only health system recognized for this honor in New Mexico
- Named one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Hospital Review
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.