Speech Language Pathologist, Speech Therapy, PRN Job, Days, Roswell, NM
We are looking for a Speech Language Pathologist to join our Speech Therapy team in Roswell, NM.
This PRN job is located at Lovelace Regional Hospital. We provide 24/7 emergency services, intensive care, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, surgical services and birthing services for Roswell and the surrounding community. Lovelace’s presence in Roswell also includes a primary and specialty care clinic to allow us to better serve the residents of southeast New Mexico.
Speech-Language Pathologist Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for organizing and conducting medically prescribed speech/language therapy treatment to individuals with developmental, physical, cognitive and/or emotional impairments, disabilities, and/or handicaps to assist in reaching optimal function within their physical limitations.
- Performs therapy assessment procedures utilizing techniques consistent with the patient's diagnosis. Develops individualized treatment plans based on evaluation findings
- Provides detailed and concise documentation of evaluation, treatment, interim reports, and discharge evaluations within departmental time lines. Provides all necessary documentation required for on-going patient care.
Speech Language Pathologist Education and Experience Requirements:
- Master's Degree in Communicative Disorders
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (M.S., CCC-SLP) Licensed Speech Language Pathologist in the state of New Mexico.
- Current BLS
- No minimum directly related experience required but one (1) year related experience is desired.
- Ability to communicate effectively, finish tasks in a timely manner, follow oral and written instruction, and follow established procedures.
Named one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Hospital Review
Named to Becker’s Hospital Review’s list of 100 Hospital with Great Neurosurgery and Spine Programs
Truven Health Analytics named Lovelace Health System among the top 20 percent of health systems in the country, and is the only health system recognized for this honor in New Mexico
For immediate consideration for this position or for questions, please contact Recruiter, Melissa Phillips, at email@example.com.
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.