You're going to LOVE Lovelace
Lovelace Regional Hospital provides 24/7 emergency services, intensive care, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, surgical services and birthing services for Roswell and the surrounding community. Lovelace’s presence in Roswell also includes a primary and specialty care clinic to allow us to better serve the residents of southeast New Mexico.
Lovelace Regional Hospital is hiring a Registered Nurse, Staff Acute
• Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, including leadership of the
patient care and staff during assigned shifts, for the department in his/her charge.
• Supports the mission, values, goals and strategic direction of the unit, hospital and system.
Manages efficient patient flow, appropriate use of supplies and other operational functions.
• Collaborates with the unit managers and/or directors in developing and revising unit policies,
procedures, and protocols.
• Serves as departmental liaison and first line of contact with patients, providers and staff.
• Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
• Leads day to day operations in achievement of department goals.
Graduation from and accredited school of Nursing , RN program required
Valid NM Nursing license or NM compact license (within 90 days of hire)
Required certifications for the area of practice
National Certification in area of clinical specialty preferred
One year of clinical leadership experience preferred
BLS, PALS and NRP
One Year of clinical leadership experience preferred
• DNV Accredited
• Named to Becker's Hospital Review's list of 100 Hospitals with Great Neurosurgery and Spine
• Truven Health Analytics named Lovelace Health System among the top 20 percent of health systems
in the country, and is the only health system recognized for this honor in New Mexico
• Named one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker's Hospital Hospital Review
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.