You're going to LOVE Lovelace!
Heart Hospital of New Mexico at Lovelace Medical Center is New Mexico’s only hospital dedicated exclusively to cardiovascular care, including the State’s only facility to do left ventricular assist device (LVAD) implant, and a cutting-edge hybrid operating room where surgeons can perform advanced surgical services for Cardiovascular patients.
Heart Hospital of New Mexico at Lovelace Medical Center is hiring a RN, PCU
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, including leadership of the patient care and staff during assigned shifts, for the department in his/her charge.
- Supports the mission, values, goals and strategic direction of the unit, hospital and system.
- Manages efficient patient flow, appropriate use of supplies and other operational functions.
- Collaborates with the unit managers and/or directors in developing and revising unit policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Serves as departmental liaison and first line of contact with patients, providers and staff.
- Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
- Leads day to day operations in achievement of department goals.
If you are interested in learning more email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chris at 505-273-5355
- Graduation from and accredited school of Nursing , RN program required
- BSN preferred
- Valid NM Nursing license or NM compact license (within 90 days of hire)
- Required certifications for the area of practice
- National Certification in area of clinical specialty preferred
- One year of clinical leadership experience preferred
- BLS, PALS and NRP
- One Year of clinical leadership experience preferred
American Heart Association’s Mission: Lifeline Heart Attack Receiving Center Accreditation
Chest Pain Center Accreditation by Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
American College of Cardiology’s NCDR ACTION Registry- GWTG Silver Performance Award
Hybrid room finalist for NAIOP Awards of Excellence
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.