Housekeeping/ Environmental Services Tech, PRN job, Varible Hours, Albuquerque, NM
We are looking for a Housekeeping/ Environmental Services Tech to join our Environmental Services team in Albuquerque, NM.
This PRN job is located at Lovelace Medical Center, an acute care hospital providing comprehensive care, including around-the-clock emergency care, surgical services, non-invasive robotic spine surgery, cardiology, stroke care, radiology and oncology services, including the state’s only Gamma Knife Center for non-invasive radiologic brain surgery.
Environmental Services Tech Responsibilities:
- Performs maintenance duties to include: mopping, finishing and buffing floors, vacuuming and shampooing carpets, cleaning and restocking of patient and resident rooms, nursing stations, lounges, restrooms, offices, clinic areas and any other areas assigned.
- Responsible for ensuring proper procedures are followed to maintain proper infection control throughout the facility.
Environmental Service Tech Education and Experience Requirements:
- Ability to communicate effectively and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to work independently or as an effective team member.
- Six (6) months of previous job-related experience
- Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work 2017 and 2018
- Midas+ Platinum Quality Award, 2016
- Truven Top 15 Health System, 2016
- Recognized by Healthgrades for quality achievements in best specialty, cardiac, orthopedics, neurosciences, pulmonary, vascular and gastrointestinal categories.
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.