You're going to LOVE Lovelace!
Lovelace Women’s Hospital, the first and only hospital in New Mexico dedicated to women’s health, offers a 53-bed advanced neonatal intensive care unit, a natural birthing center, an award-winning breast care center and the first robotic surgery program in the state recognized as a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation.
Lovelace Women's Hospital is hiring a Clinical Educator- Neonatal.
- Responsible for assessing, planning, developing, promoting, implementing, coordinating and evaluating clinical education and information services activities.
- Communicates both intra and inter departmentally concerning education opportunities, meetings, policies, procedures, CE requirements, college courses, etc.
- Participates in committees/task forces with Satisfaction surveys/Patient Case conference with utilization of information as appropriate in the educational process.
- Adheres to policies, procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
If you are interested in learning more email us at email@example.com or call (505)718-4037.
- Minimum: BSN or equivalent
- Desired: Master's Degree
- Two (2) years related experience
- Valid NM Nursing license or NM compact license (within 90 days of hire)
- Current BLS
- Patient education and information services experience
- Familiarity with education techniques, human relations
- Problem solving skills
- Robotic surgery program named a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation
- Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Breast Centers since 2015
- 2016-2018 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety
- Named to Modern Healthcare’s 100 Best Places to work since 2008
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.