Customer Service Coordinator, Admitting, Full-Time job, Evenings, Albuquerque, NM
We are looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to join our Admitting Team in Albuquerque, NM.
This full time job is located at Lovelace Women’s Hospital. The first and only hospital in New Mexico dedicated to women’s health, offers a 53-bed advanced neonatal intensive care unit, a natural birthing center, an award-winning breast care center and the first robotic surgery program in the state recognized as a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation.
Customer Service Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Provides direct customer service and front desk assistance for assigned department to include but not limited to admitting, registering, scheduling and verifying insurance.
- Handles customer account transactions, provides customer assistance, and performs and/or oversees cashiering operations.
Customer Service Coordinator Education and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Desired: Associate's Degree in related field of study
- One (1) year of previously related experience
- Medical Office experience preferred
- Preferred Heart Saver
- Technical/Formal Training: Medical Terminology
- Ability to type and enter data efficiently and accurately
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of office procedures.
- Knowledge of insurance plans.
- Skilled in a variety of software applications.
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
- Robotic surgery program named a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation
- Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Breast Centers since 2015
- 2016-2018 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety
- Named to Modern Healthcare’s 100 Best Places to work 2008-2017
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.