OT Occupational Therapist, Full-Time, Days, Roswell, NM
Sign-on Bonus potential for experienced candidates.
We are looking for an Occupational Therapist to join our Physical Therapy team in Roswell, NM.
This full-time job is located at Lovelace Regional Hospital, which provides 24/7 emergency services, intensive care, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, surgical services and birthing services for Roswell and the surrounding community. Lovelace’s presence in Roswell also includes a primary and specialty care clinic to allow us to better serve the residents of southeast New Mexico.
Occupational Therapist Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing occupational therapy treatment in the rehabilitation of individuals with developmental, physical, cognitive and/or emotional impairments, disabilities and/or handicaps.
- Performs occupational therapy assessment procedures utilizing techniques consistent with the patient’s diagnosis. Develops individualized treatment plan based on evaluation findings.
- Provides detailed and concise documentation of evaluation, treatment, interim reports, and discharge evaluations within departmental timelines. Provides all necessary documentation required for on-going patient care.
- Participates in mentoring and training of clinical support staff, new professional staff, and students/volunteers in the aspects of patient care.
Occupational Therapist Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's of Science Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited institution
- Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy desired
- No directly related experience
- One (1) year experience in job-related environment desired
- Current Licensure or licensure eligible in Occupational Therapy in State of NM
- Current BLS card
- Ability to communicate effectively and finish tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to follow oral and written instruction and established procedures
For immediate consideration for this position or for questions regarding this opportunity, please contact Melissa Phillips, Recruiter, at email@example.com.
- DNV Accredited
- Named to Becker’s Hospital Review’s list of 100 Hospital with Great Neurosurgery and Spine Programs
- Truven Health Analytics named Lovelace Health System among the top 20 percent of health systems in the country, and is the only health system recognized for this honor in New Mexico
- Named one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Hospital Review
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.