Maintenance Tech III, Maintenance, Full-Time job, Days, Albuquerque, NM
We are looking for a Maintenance Tech III to join our Maintenance team in Albuquerque, NM.
This full-time job is located at Lovelace Women’s Hospital, the first and only hospital in New Mexico dedicated to women’s health, offers a 53-bed advanced neonatal intensive care unit, a natural birthing center, an award-winning breast care center and the first robotic surgery program in the state recognized as a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation.
Maintenance Tech III Job Responsibilities:
- Performs a wide range of advance, technical, journeyman level preventive maintenance and repairs for assigned facility and/or department to include plumbing, electrical, heating, ventilating, and/or air conditioning services.
- May be required to perform licensed trades tasks, such as a light equipment operator, carpenter, painter, and/or locksmith.
- Operates a variety of plant operation equipment such as boiler, chiller, etc.
- Prepares and maintains logs, records and charts.
- Provides emergency maintenance as requested.
Maintenance Tech III Education and Experience Requirements:
- Desired: Technical and/or Vocational in related field of study
- Three (3) year of related experience
- NM journeyman license in either construction trades or some type of certificate of training in the trades field.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Robotic surgery program named a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation
- Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Breast Centers since 2015
- 2016-2018 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety
- Named to Modern Healthcare’s 100 Best Places to work 2008- 2017
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.