Lead Care Concierge Representative, Care Concierge, Full-Time Job, Days, Albuquerque, NM
We are looking for a Lead Care Concierge Representative to join our Care Concierge Team in Albuquerque, NM.
This full-time job is located with Lovelace Shared Services, organizational support departments for all Lovelace facilities including Coding, Finance, Health Information Management, Revenue Cycle, Marketing, and the Resource Team. We are dedicated to exceeding our customers' expectations in every way.
Lead Care Concierge Job Responsibilities:
- Leads and oversees the daily duties of assigned staff within the Care Concierge department.
- Assist management in training and developing new employees.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to new employees.
- Assist in enforcing the department’s training and development program.
- Partner with the supervisor to ensure that the Care Concierge Program reflects the vision and strategy established for the department.
Lead Care Concierge Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent, Associate's Degree desired
- Two (2) years of directly related experience
- Medical Office Experience desired
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to type and enter data efficiently and accurately
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Knowledge of insurance plans
- Skilled in a variety of software applications
- Named one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker's Hospital Review
- Named one of the Best Places to Work by Albuquerque Business First
- Named Top Workplace by Albuquerque Journal, 2013, 2014, and 2015
- Named to Modern Healthcare's 100 Best Places to Work five times since 2008
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.