Registered Nurse, Rehabilitation, PRN, Nights
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our Rehabilitation team in Albuquerque, NM.
This PRN job is located at Lovelace UNM Rehabilitation Hospital provides state-of-the-art rehabilitation services for patients recovering from health care conditions such as stroke, brain injury and musculoskeletal disorders. The only rehabilitation hospital in the state accredited in six programs by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
- Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
Registered Nurse Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum: Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Desired: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality; Management skills; strong organization and problem solving skills; works well in a team setting; communicates effectively both orally and in writing.
- Desired: One (1) year experience
- Valid NM RN License or valid multi-state compact license and BLS
- Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work 2018
- UNM Occupational Therapy Fieldwork Site of the Year 2017
- Excellence in Outcomes Award- Orthopedics (Q3 2016) from Focus On Therapeutic Outcomes (FOTO), Inc. for Wyoming, Enchanted Hills, Santa Fe and Jemez rehabilitation clinic
- Hospital of Choice Award from the American Alliance of Healthcare Providers
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
To be immediately considered for the RN, Rehab job, or for further questions, contact Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.