You're going to LOVE Lovelace
Lovelace Medical Group is now hiring an Endocrinology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Lovelace Medical Group is a multispecialty provider group, inclusive of clinics, doctors and advanced practice providers in a broad range of specialties and primary care. Lovelace Health systems built the city’s first hospital and since our organization was founded over 100 years ago we have been committed to serving our community and creating the best quality of life possible for the patients we serve. With over 26 locations throughout the state of New Mexico and over 300,000 visits in 2017 alone, we are a growing Medical Group with a bright future ahead of us. As we grow to best serve the needs of our communities we are excited to add an Endocrinology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to our care team!
- Provide clinical care to patients in accordance with regulations to include but not limited to obtaining patient history, ordering labs, diagnostic studies, and arranging referrals.
- Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioners when necessary.
- Communicate effectively with physicians and medical staff to coordinated care.
- Uphold excellent bedside manners and ability to create a great patient experience
- Advise patients concerning aliments related to the endocrine system including reproduction, growth, bone health, metabolism, and others
- Ability to explain medical procedures and plan of care to patients.
- Attends departmental meetings and professional training sessions as requested.
- Adherence and knowledge of laws to internal medicine, including HIPPA.
- Completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program or Physician Assistant program.
- Two (2) years of clinical experience as an Endocrinology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
Why Lovelace Medical Group:
- Nationally competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- Generous Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Free Health and Wellness programs available to all Lovelace employees
- Annual Continuing Medical Education Allowance of $3000
- Life insurance options and both short-term and long-term disability programs
- 401K employer match, contribution, and deferred compensation
- Paid time off (PTO)
Join Lovelace Medical Group’s growing Endocrinology Department. This is a growing department with plenty of room to grow, learn, and build a lifetime career.
Physician Recruitment Department (505)639-3040 or (505)595-4093
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke-free campuses
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.