Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal. Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
The SI Organization is looking for experienced Systems Engineers who have a passion for systems engineering and integration. The candidate will be a member of an elite team working at the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC), Robins AFB, GA, supporting a variety of architecture and performance assessment studies. The successful candidate will have significant experience in a variety of systems engineering areas, specifically enterprise performance management, but with familiarity in enterprise architecture, infrastructure architecture, requirements, and network configuration. The candidate should understand the process of creating as-is studies, developing proposed solutions, and creating draft SOWs. Candidate will need to be able to determine and evaluate metrics as well as understand and assist the customer with portfolio management.
Specific skill requirements desired include:
• Systems Engineering (SE) experience on large complex systems and experience in several SE domain areas
• Strong Configuration Management experience on large complex systems
• Previous experience evaluating metrics and assisting with portfolio managment
• The ability to understand complex issues, to work with a team to develop closure plans
• Ability to develop a highly effective working relationship with the customer
• High degree of computer literacy and ability to rapidly learn complex applications and data flows
• Strong systems analysis skills, with ability to identify and accurately describe systems issues
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Previous experience with the DoD, preferably with the AFLCMC (formerly Warner Robins Air Logistics Center)
- Previous experience working in the DCGS environment
Former leadership roles, either as a team or project lead
- Experience with DODAF Architectures and associated tools
The SI Organization is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/V/D.