The Healthcare CFO Partner is an executive level professional that provides hands-on permanent, interim and project –based services on behalf of Tatum within various local and national companies. This position reports to the Managing Partner or other designated leader within a market, and is responsible for supporting the local office organization and other client serving staff. The Partner leads the creation and support of an environment of sustainable, profitable growth for the Firm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide day to day support and service to Tatum clients in assigned practice areas.
• Perform the delivery of exemplary client services to ensure client loyalty, engagement expansion and client willingness to act as a reference.
• Manage time effectively to achieve personal and team utilization goals.
• Complete all required work from a technical perspective to attain client goals within an agreed upon time frame.
• Maintain and expand the necessary technical expertise to meet the client and Firm needs.
• Support and exemplify the Guiding Tenets of Tatum.
• Provide administrative support as required especially in the areas of accuracy of billing and payroll data processing, and submitting time and expenses on time.
• Contribute to team building within the firm, across the practices, between offices, and with individuals.
• May provide necessary supervision, review and recognition of subordinates while on a single client engagement, as requested.
• May provide developmental, counseling and mentoring support to individuals on client engagements through appropriate oversight, communication, and evaluation of performance reviews.
• Ability to define client needs quickly, develop an action plan, execute the plan effectively and deliver results that create value for the client.
• Ensure that engagement budgets and client objectives are achieved.
• Assist leadership in the management, recruiting, training, and development of others.
• Participate in and contribute to practice development activities including writing knowledge flashes, white papers, developing tools and methodologies, and drafting marketing materials for review, as requested.
• Provide leadership in practice area, and in the development, implementation and achievement of Firm goals, as requested, as requested.
• Find, develop, or improve the tools, systems and processes to deliver needed client services, as requested.
• Share product development with others in the Firm for mutual benefit, as requested.
• Develop new opportunities at existing clients by providing superior client service and working with members of the client engagement team.
• Actively participate in outside activities to develop additional business for the Firm.
• Establish professional relationships with referral sources for new clients (law firm partners, etc).
• Develop new client opportunities through professional networking, speaking events and other methods.
• Provide sales support to leadership and other sales professionals in the development of sales opportunities for the Firm, for all practice areas.
• Manage key referral source development for the Firm’s service offerings and be considered a leader in the local business community.
• Develop and execute a Partner business strategy that achieves firm objectives.
• Develop clear and persuasive proposals that result in engagement contracts, leveraging client references to develop new clients and/or expand engagements, as requested.
• Develop new client opportunities through the direct sale of professional services, as requested.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Business Information Systems, or related degree from an accredited college/university required. Advanced degree such as an MBA preferred.
• Minimum of 10 years of related experience required.
• CPA, CIA, CISA, PMI, or other related certification preferred.
• Prior experience in a Consulting or Audit Firm preferred.
Job Skills and Competencies:
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• Ability to work as an individual and as part of an internal (Tatum) or external (Client) team.
• Ability to communicate effectively with the client staff and management at all levels using appropriate levels of persuasion, negotiation, and influence skills.
• Ability to demonstrate sound judgment.
• Ability to demonstrate technical expertise, analytical skills, integrity, and commitment to client satisfaction.
• Experience in managing client staff in complex assignments.
• Experience in effectively managing multiple projects or engagements.
• Experience in managing a team of professionals on engagements or assignments as requested.
• Proficiency in multiple financial systems, including Tier 1 ERP systems (Oracle, PeopelSoft, SAP, etc) preferred.
• Workplace Harassment training course
• Additional training as required
Environmental Factors and Physical Requirements:
While performing the duties of this job, the colleague is required to have ordinary ambulatory skills sufficient to visit other locations; and the ability to manipulate (lift, carry, move) light to medium weights of 10-20 pounds. Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard, operate office equipment and read information. The colleague frequently is required to sit, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear.
Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Tatum, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.